Monday, September 23, 2019

V/A - Something Wonderful: Rodgers And Hammerstein Tribute Album





V/A - Something Wonderful: Rodgers And Hammerstein Tribute Album
WHD Entertainment 622800 (2006)




Track Listing:
1. Out of My Dreams - from Oklahoma - Kevin Mahogany
2. If I Loved You - from Carousel - Dori Caymmi with Shelby Flint
3. Some Enchanted Evening - from South Pacific - - Phoebe Snow
4. We Kiss in a Shadow - from King and I - - Tom Scott & the L.A. Express
5. This Nearly Was Mine from South Pacific - - Mark Murphy
6. My Favorite Things from the Sound of Music - Toots Thielemans
7. Everybody's Got a Home But Me from Pipe Dream - Van Dyke Parks with Nancy King
8. March of the Siamese Children - from King and I - Kenny Garrett
9. Something Wonderful from King and I - Richard Stoltzman
10. I'm Your Girl from Me and Juliet - Joe Stafford







Personnel:
On A Track #4. We Kiss in a Shadow
John Guerin - drums, percussion
Robben Ford - guitar
Tom Scott - saxophone
Roger Kellaway - keyboards
Max Bennett - bass





No comments:

Post a Comment