Saturday, April 6, 2013

Linda Ronstadt - What's New








Linda Ronstadt - What's New
Elektra Records 60260 (1983)







Track Listing:
1. What's New
2. I've Got a Crush On You
3. Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry
4. Crazy He Calls Me
5. Someone To Watch Over Me
6. I Don't Stand a Ghost of a Chance With You
7. What'll I Do
8. Lover Man (Oh Where Can You Be)
9. Good-bye










Personnel:
John Guerin - drums
Linda Ronstadt - vocals
Ray Brown - bass
Dennis Budimir - guitar
Don Grolnick - piano
Tommy Tedesco - guitar
Nelson Riddle - arranger, conductor
Anthony Terran - trumpet
Bob Cooper - saxophone
James Hughart - bass
Chancy Welsch - trombone
Peter Asher - producer
Plas Johnson - saxophone
Nelson Riddle - arranger, conductor
The Nelson Riddle Orchestra





No comments:

Post a Comment